1. toukokuuta 2016

The natural secrets of lapland

I've always wanted to try Davvi biocosmetics and last month I got a chance to start testing these. These past weeks I've also read news about bad chemicals in cheap make up so I wanted to see if biocosmetics are good for my very sensitive skin. Davvi means north in Sami language.



I received the parcel very quickly, the following day! It included Davvi Facial Cream and Davvi Eye Serum. My first thought was that it really smells like forests in lapland. I love it :). I've been using Davvi products for 7 weeks and I'm totally satisfied.

My skin is very, very dry in winter so it is hard to find a good facial cream. The skin on my forehead starts to peel off when I use make up and looks quite bad. It really helps when I put some Davvi facial cream under make up!


When I was younger, I didn't care if the product was tested on animals or what it included. Davvi is not tested on animals and its raw materials are 100% natural. ^_^ The active substances are for example meadowsweet extract and oat oil.

There are many pharmacies and hotels selling Davvi products in Finland. There is also Davvi's online shop which delivers abroad too. :) I'm definitely going to buy more of these!

1 kommentti:

  1. It sounds like a great product! Hello from Montreal, Canada. :)

    VastaaPoista