18. maaliskuuta 2016

Little trips and shopping

I was in a job interview two weeks ago and I got a call last week - I got the job!! ^^ I'm so excited about it. First 6 weeks I work as a receptionist and then I go to an other company to work for the whole summer. Hopefully I'll be able to start studying again in autumn.

We did a couple of short trips to a bigger city near Kajaani during these two weeks. We just wanted to see new places. But yeah..... I had to buy something anyway. :'D For example these lovely postcards!


I've started painting again after maaany years. I think I painted with acrylics last time at the age of 13, Over 10 years ago. O_O I bought new acrylic paints a few weeks ago and I totally love it! (I got very inspired by Katri's blog, her acrylic paintings are great! ^^ )

I also bought acrylic medium because I couldn't find it anywhere in Kajaani.


We went to a second hand shop and I found this huge pack of stamps there. And even better, the price was only 2,80€! Most of the stamps are from the 70's and the 80's.


The weather is very beautiful today. The sun is shining but it's still very cold (-10C). :S Maybe I'll get very nice photos in the evening when the sun sets. ^^

Have a nice weekend, everyone! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti