21. kesäkuuta 2015

Swaps of this week

Hello! ^^ I didn't do anything very special in Midsummer. On saturday morning I woke up at 7 am and started to wash the windows with my husband! Not very usual way of celebrating midsummer haha. It has been raining in Kajaani all the time. :/ Here are some cards I received this week anyway!

IG-swap from @maxxieinfinity in China



IG-swap from @e_evelyn11 in Australia



Surprise postcard from my mother


IG-swap from @vivian_swap in China


CHN-416 from China


IG-swap from @niconicolobin in China


2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Miia :) I wonder if you would like to exchange postcards? I'd love to get a Moomin postcard from Finland since after all your country is home of Moomin! :) In return I can send you a postcard with one of the Swedish cartoon/ children's book themed postcard :D By the way, please check out also my
    Blog (it is in Swedish though). Http://mailfromsweden.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello! Of course we can exchange postcards, what kind of swedish postcards you have? :) Your blog seems very nice! I'll start following it, I understand Swedish well. You can email me about the postcard swap: mija@live.fi :) Have a nice day!

      Poista